AZURE® Façade System
The AZURE® Façade System delivers both design and performance through its combination of material strength and large format panels. It has been designed by BlueScope to deliver clean, sharp lines with exceptional accuracy.
The AZURE® Façade System is well suited to covering large surface areas and is particularly suitable where alignment and colour are used to create bold design statements. Suitable applications include commercial façades (low, medium and high-rise projects), multi-residential projects, external and internal walls, and feature blades.
The AZURE® Façade system is made from 1.2mm COLORBOND® steel that for façade applications is manufacturered to deliver large, flat panels. COLORBOND® steel can be used wherever non-combustible materials are required by the NCC1. COLORBOND® steel is manufactured to AS 1397 - 2011 and AS/NZS 2728: 2013 and has been tested in some of the harshest Australian conditions over the last 50 years. The COLORBOND® steel used to manufacture the AZURE® façade panel may be covered by a warranty, subject to application and eligibility criteria2.
The AZURE® Façade System is a registered design and arrives to site fully fabricated from Precision Sheet Metal Solutions (South Australia), who have licensed the design from BlueScope. It has been tested in accordance with AS 4040.2 -1992 (R2016) to meet AS/NZS 1170.2:2011 (R2016) non-cyclonic wind pressure requirements.
Available in both horizontal and vertical (portrait) orientations, in lengths up to 4000mm and widths up to 1200mm (for horizontal format), allowing design flexibility.
- Large flat panel appearance
- Ability to customise panels to suit project requirements
- Simple dry joint or sealed systems available
- Lightweight, strong and durable
- Robust performance of 1.2mm thick COLORBOND® steel
- Minimal maintenance needed
- Panel dimension accuracy
- Tight machining tolerance panel folding
- Custom made panels and colour matched battens come pre-fabricated directly from the manufacturer to site, for quick installation
- COLORBOND® steel can be used wherever non-combustible materials are required by the NCC1
- Currently available in COLORBOND® steel standard colours. Metallics and Matt colours are available on request
- Custom colours may also be available subject to enquiry.
AZURE® Façade System on Vimeo